Friday
Dinner @ my friend's place.
Saturday
OK...I was thinking to have half an hour walk to Oakridge center and then take skytrain to meet up my friend in Richmond. But the plan doesn't work out as I was sticking my butt on the couch...watching an old HK move...Anyway, I was only able to walk to the nearby skytrain station and still almost 10 minutes late. But of course, we are still 5 minutes late to the appointment. What appointment? I'm helping out my friend to pick out her wedding outfit. I always think I'm a picky person but perhaps I'm not that picky, as I see how my friend picks her dresses... :P
But yes, I can understand, wedding is one of the biggest if not THE biggest event in life, so being picky/cautious on the outlook is absolutely understandable. After that, we went to have dim sum lunch near by and then shop in Richmond center for a bit. Of course I don't intend to buy anything but at the end, I got a coat, and 2 bra! Yes I'm running a bit shortage on bra as I gain weight...and it's great sales in Jacob...so I just can't help to buy 2... and two for $30. Also bought a coat from R&W and a t-shirt for my hubby. I didn't shop in R&W much but I guess I can go a bit more often. The styles are pretty good for me actually.
Around 4-ish, I went to meet up my other groups of friend and my hubby in Automall. My friend is considering buying a new car. After that we went to a store along Bridgeport (just before it closed) and shop a while. Seems to find a good deal but of course I should shop around as well.
Dinner in in-law's place. Went home around 9:30.
Sunday
Had lunch at home. Then went to the store across the street to do some shopping. Seems to have a good deal but too bad they don't have the colour I want. Also we want to check out the review a bit before actually purchase. Then we went to Mini dealer because I'm actually quite interested in the Countryman. It's just such a cute car and yet more practical than mini. I do think 2-door car is not as practical unless you are in early 20s. We didn't really go for test drive but at least we take a look at the interior and price. After that, we went back to the cambie store but too bad it's closed early on Sunday. Then we went to Toy-R-Us on Broadway. Didn't actually buy anything though. After that we had raman in a nearby restaurant. It's not bad. We went home quite early and sleep early too (although it's mid-night!)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment