週末的雪,來也匆匆,去也匆匆.
It started Saturday morning, but by mid-Sunday it's all gone as it rains quite heavily on Sunday.
Usually I don't go out when it snows. I just don't like the chaos traffic and also, I don't walk very well on snow/icy floor.
Anyway, since I already planned to have dim sum with my friends so I still went out quite early, 11:30am is considered early to me to have dim sum on the weekend.
After dim sum, we went to visit their place. We stayed until 3-ish then shop in a few store.
I had dinner at home while my hubby attended a wedding banquet. I feel kinda bad that I was going with him but it snows too much and it's really cold to go out.
Sunday
Dim sum and then also went to a store on Cambie street that we wanted to go last time but we went too late. This time we got there earlier but just happened that they closed on that day (they don't usually closed on Sunday). Anyway, it's like a fate that we are not going to get anything from that store.
After that, head to Richmond Center and then had dinner at home.
By Sunday night, snow is 95% gone in my area.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment