Friday, February 11, 2011

停不了的Dine out 5 - Westwood Ho Bar & Grill

OK...last day of dine out event...

儘管位於UBC Golf Club 內的Westwood Ho Bar & Grill不是什麼fine dining的地方。我每年都至少會去一次,因為那是我結婚的地方。我就在Golf Club內的ballroom行禮,所以對我來說那裏很有記念價值和回憶。

First course: tomato bisque


Another choice of main course: tempura scallop with bacon wrap (pepper sauce)


Entree: steak


Another choice of entree: sole with risotto


Another choice of entree: lamb


Dessert: apple pie, goat cheese cake and hazelnut tart

For anyone who love goat cheese will certainly love this cake; however, not me...I can only manage to taste the bottom. The goat cheese taste is really strong.

Overall, for a $18 3-course dinner I would say it worth the price. Service is prompt (except the server forgot to bring us bread) and friendly. Although the interior is like a pub or old fashion decor (after all it's a bar & grill), there is still nice scenery outside overlooking the small garden/gazebo area which featured as the outdoor wedding ceremony venue. I would go back another time.

No comments: