Despite the fact that it's the last chance for winter/para olympic experience here in my home town, I was too busy to actually go around.
Saturday: get up rather late. Already 3pm after finished lunch @ home. Decided to take a look at the North Face Outlet sales. Got 2 down jackets there, one for me and one for my hubby. Price-wise is not that cheap, I probably can get better price in Portland. But I like the style, and I am also not certain that I'm going to Portland in the coming holiday, so I made my purchase here instead. Bump into my ex-coworker there. After that, went to Richmond Center for a walk before heading to friend's place for dinner. There I bump into another friend. Perhaps I should have dressed up a little bit better before heading out...Got some good deal in Sports Check. The Olympic clothing is all buy one get one free. I am satisfied with my kid-size hoodie. I like the colour of it, I call it the Olympic blue, since it's the blue that is on the olympic logo. Dinner includes shark fin soup and king crab. It's my 4th king crab consumption in this "crab" season!
Sunday: Plan to go to Outlet 202 (I called it Outlet because it's located in Exit 202 or I5). It's the last day of sales for the Coach store. I really like the Spring edition bag and hope to find there. But shopping is not a priority, compare to my HOME! The heat wasn't working two weeks ago. I thought changing the battery inside the control panel would help but only 2 days. It stopped working again. So this time I have to call in someone. I took my friend's referral and he got the job done in an hour! However, that push off our trip to the Outlet so we quickly took off at 11am.
We were only able to go to the Outlet since we have to rush back. My MIL is coming around 3pm and isn't willing to come a bit later. Anyway, besides visiting Coach's store (which I can't find the bag I like), I did verify that it's ok to use Starbucks gift card in US with no exchange rate! That's a good discovery!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's a fun weekend.
glad u got the thermo working again
Post a Comment