To be honest, the show itself is not that spectacular, if you want to compare to large scale show like the Beijing Olympic, or even the regular Winter Olympic opening. The atmosphere is warm though. Everyone keeps cheering for the teams for the entire time during their grand entrance. I almost lost my voice on that and my hands are tired for flicking the pom pom light (as part of the welcome kit) for an hour.
The most inspiring part of the show is that there is some hip-hop dance performed by a person who only has one leg. If he can dance, why can't we? I think that is the most touching part.
Overall, I enjoyed the show.
Security checking station
Torch relay shown in the big screen behind
VIP booth where PM, Mayor and the Chief are
Grand entrance of the different teams
See everyone waving their red pom pom light.
Visual effect
Lighting up the para olympic frame
No comments:
Post a Comment