Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Exercise Log (Day 1)

I already can't remember when is the last time I go jogging. But I'm quite sure that it's the first time this year. So how about this, I call it "day 1".

I am on a serious mission to lose 20 pounds (at least) and planning to do it within 4 months.

So, to start off, I don't want to stress myself too much. It's an easy run, 4.5km for 36 minutes. I am not able to make it 5km. I guess I can, just don't want to overload myself in day 1.

I also plan to reduce my carb intake. I'll still keep my breakfast as toast + tea/coffee. That gives me enough energy for the exercise during lunch hour. But I am not going to have rice in dinner time, only veggie + meat. For lunch, it would be some fruit, yogurt as snack and stick to oatmeal. Oatmeal is quite stuffing and if I'm hungry in between, I will take a yogurt or drink some milk.

Exercise-wise I'm going to keep jogging at least 3 times a week (this is part of my Sun Run practice anyway), and going swimming 2 to 3 times a week. In addition, I plan to do some weight training, start off with some arm workout with dumbbells.

Above all, a very strong mindset to keep me focus.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

switch your dinner and breakfast :D or just have cereal for dinner like what yuna is doing :D