Went to work for 2 hours on Saturday.
On Sunday, my hubby sign up for the Harrison Hot Spring fun drive event organized by the BMW club. So we got up early for that. It's a really nice and hot day. My arms almost got burnt during the long drive. And he's so lucky to get the first door prize: a nice club polo shirt!
After that, I brought him to my new favourite cake shop but too bad, it closed earlier on Sunday. Anyway, we are still a bit too full from the brunch. So we went straight to the movie. Watched the new Terminator. Not bad, but I guess I got a bit bored now. It's the 4th one or the 5th already? Since we were still not too hungry, we decided to go to the night market to snack instead of going for regular dinner. I particularly like the deep fried salty chicken (台式鹽酥雞)and yam fries.
Time flies, it's already 11pm when we got home.
![]() |
| Harrison Hot Spring Fun Drive |

2 comments:
What's with you guys and door prizes...
The fun drive event is organized by BMW Club. After the drive we had lunch in Harrison Hotspring hotel. Henry got a door prize there.
Post a Comment