I was debating whether to put this entry. Because in the end, I did not have any formal exercise.
It wasn't my plan though.
It was meant to be a break. On Saturday when I water the garden, I guess I can't ignore the dirt any more. I did some cleaning on the exterior of the house including cleaning all the stairs railings, the brick steps (with all green moose) and the supposedly white aluminum panel door. My arms are quite sore after that.
But on Sunday I did plan to go out and ride a bike. I haven't been on a bike for a few years and I thought I could pick it up after a few minutes. I was wrong too. After 10 minutes, I still wasn't able to make a decent turn. We decided to take off as bike route is relatively straight and flat. And both my hubby and friend were ok.
Yeah, turn out I was wrong too.
I guess it's the tire, or the trail-like bike route that caused it. The day ended with bleeding hands and knees. Not me though, it's my poor hubby.... :(
The rest of day consisted of a few trips to the supermarket for first aid supplies, preparing dinner, washing dishes, a few laundry, bathroom cleaning...I wish all that can count as "exercise"...
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment