Monday: Run (total of 50 minutes) but finish trail & all the way to the gate in 32 minutes with 2 minutes walking. Then run + walk the way back. I think the run time is about 42 minutes net.
Lunch: wheat bun hot dog + orange + a few cherries
Tuesday: Swim 20 minutes with 5 laps.
Lunch: orange + half kiwi + a few blackberry
Wednesday: Run 45.12 minutes no walking in between but stop running around the trail entrance. Total of 6.51km (including trail, and then run until the gate, back until the trail entrance). Calories 431! How do I know so much detail? I finally install the Nike attachment for my iPod. It calculates the speed and distance and sends it back to the iPod. First time to use it after buying it for 2 years! I guess if it's not that hot today (27C) I could have run all the way back to office.
Lunch: orange + half kiwi + few raspberry, 1 pack of cereal drink, 1 yogurt, tiny slice of homemade blueberry cake from coworker.
Thursday: Swim 20 minutes. Mostly free style.
Lunch: orange + apple
Friday: too busy with work, missed my running schedule... :(
Saturday: noodle soup for lunch, 1 large slice of cake from Diplomat at around 4pm. Then nutella cream + banana + hazelnut crepe as dinner, plus a glass of hazelnut favour steam milk.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment