It has been almost 4 months that I didn't go jogging.
Seeing the weather so nice, and the Sun Run is around the corner, I decided to head out and run.
At first I was a bit worried that my strength cannot last throughout the whole course, but it starts easier than I thought. Although the last 1km was a bit struggled, I managed to finish 5km in 36 minutes. It's not a good time, but I'm still glad that I am able to run 5km non-stop after stop training for so long.
Just hope my running mode can last long.
* * * * * * * * * * *
At night I finally decided to clear up my pile of billing statement. It started to pile up since last June or so. The tray was so full that it overflowed! So the mail was scattered around the table, piano top as well...what a mess...
All statements are finally filed now...room cleaning pending...
* * * * * * * * * * *
My friend has drop by last night. We are trying to make some floral pen for people to sign her wedding guest book. Basically we wrap the pen with green tape and the stick a silk flower on top. The first one I made without any difficulties and then we went on. Don't know why...we both had problems making the other ones. We had so much problems sticking the flower to the top of the pen. Almost took us 1.5 hour to make 5 pen... oh well. But we are glad the final products turn out great!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great! That means u've still got it.
Keeping the house nice and clean is a tough job...
Post a Comment