I usually dine out during weekends only; however, due to my craving for nice fresh sashimi, I decided to head out for dinner. As a first time visitor, I tried out the heavenly taste tuna, and lots of other nice sashimi/sushi. Since we are sitting on the sushi bar, the chef serves the sushi to us piece by piece. We have spent $88 in total including tip. But it certainly worths it!
More pictures here:
Sushi Hachi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have received comments with information on bluefin tuna; with the idea that it's an endangered species. This blog entry is supposed to share a happy dining experience. I do not like my dining experience post to become a lecture so I decided to reject the comment. If the anyone would like to share the information regarding bluefin, feel free to do so in his/her own blog. The original post is also edited to avoid possible future comment regarding my food consumption.
I have went through the link I have received regarding bluefin tuna. It's nothing about ego to accept the comment posting. There is no description of intent to share information and begins with a quote that implies "if I continue to eat tuna they will be gone". While this could be true, leaving such comment in a stranger's post, to me is very offensive and impolite. If the comments begin with some notation of "information sharing", I would find it more acceptable and certainly allow the posting.
wow $88.... must be nice.
Post a Comment