I have gone through a hectic week.
Monday: bought an alaska king crab (on sale for $8.99/lb) and cook by myself for the first time. 6.4lb! Since it's so big, I have to steam it in three times. I am actually surprised that I cooked quite well. Love the garlic in it. But after we have done the dishes, it's already 11pm.
Wednesday: went to car dealership special sales event. No deal unfortunately.
Thursday: was upset about something @ work. Didn't sleep till 4am.
Friday: My hubby's birthday dinner. Some how I thought we are going together so I went home first. But found out that he went there already. He thought I'm going by myself. After dinner, watch TV till 4am to finish the ending episode of the TVB drama series.
Saturday: Went to car dealership in North Van. Again, no deal. After that, went back home to dress up, then had dinner @ Cannery. Love the free chocolate mousse cake for the birthday boy. :P But we didn't stop our craving for chocolate there. He ordered a chocolate ice cream as well. 3 scoops inside the cup. I don't know how we managed to finish all that.
Since I was organizing a surprise gather for the birthday boy and the guests are coming tomorrow, I definitely need to clean up the house. Things are just being messy lying around. Cleaned until 2am.
Sunday: BMW Club driving event. We have to get up at 8am. While the drive is fun, I almost can't help myself falling asleep during lunch time. Usually, the event just ends after lunch. This time there is additional drive to a Langley Wineyard. While I had a hard time (making up excuse)stopping him from going, I was really afraid that we can't get back home before our guests arrived. So I keep sms-ing the guests that please come 15 minutes late. At the end, we are able to get back home on time. We all had fun time playing Wii games and the Rock Band.
Life is just beautiful.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment