The month of March starts with a weekend.
On the Friday night I had a very satisfying meal.
On Saturday, I went to 3 different car dealerships, to gather more information and have a test drive. Test drive to me is never fun; I am always nervous when I'm driving "someone else's car", in particular, dealer's car because I don't really know what is my responsibility when accident occurs. At night I had dinner with my old schoolmates, who came to visit us from Seattle. After dinner we watch the a movie "Warlord" 投名狀(bought the DVD from HK). It's definitely one of the best HK movies I have seen lately.
On Sunday morning, I went to Michael's with my friend to choose some wedding stationary. After that we went to the new Kirin restaurant @ the Starlight casino. The renovation is contemporary and the dim sum is as good as usual. During the meal, a server passed by our table and said, "Oh did you get married in the Richmond Kirin? I remembered your wedding video." Wow it's almost two years ago and people actually remember??? Suddenly I had the feeling of being a "celebrity"! haha :D Feels like some celebrity got bumped into by their fans... OK OK... I guess the video is funny, or it's particularly disgusting so people remembered. I hope it's the former one.
My mood change is quite abrupt though. At night I was a bit down, when I think of the start of the work week tomorrow...
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment