Sounds "fun" eh?
We will be given a map (which is just a list of turn by turn instructions) when we arrived at the meeting location. Then just follow the front car, or if you can, follow the "map"! For me, since I'm not the driver, I just sit back and enjoy the scenery.
It's organized by the BMW Car Club of BC. In fact, my hubby has joined a few times in the past years already. It's a good chance to explore the country side, the road that run across the fields in Vancouver. In fact, some cars treat this event as a driving on the local autobahn.
I was hoping to take some nice pictures but with a PS camera, it's not that easy.
While I was inside the car, I took my camera outside the window and just snap, can't even see what I am shooting.
This makes me think of my previous car. Same model and colour. But way more well maintained. The paint is still so shiny and clean.
Somewhere in Langley.
Arriving the final destination, a winery in Langley.
3 comments:
No. It doesn't sound like fun at all. It sounds scary and expensive...
The trip itself is free. The only expensive part could be the gas. But sometimes we can fill up in Abbortsford. Gas is usually 10cents cheaper.
yeah that's what i mean... gas is expensive...
Post a Comment