Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wii obsession

Ever since Wii has come to my life, it has occupied a significant part of my leisure time. I still can't believe that I would spend that much of time on playing games.

Rayman Raving Rabbids
This is the game I spend most of my time playing. The game itself contains lots of mini-games and can basically divided into 3 catagories: dancing, shooting, and others.
I love the dancing part the most. There is no complicated instructions: player simply needs to shake the nunchuk and/or the remote according to the direction where the rabbid comes to the stage, which correspond to the rhythm of the tune. I often even shake my body or jump along with the song. I just can't stop myself playing this game over and over again, in order to get the perfect timing and hence, the higher score.

People usually associate shooting game with bloody scenes. However, with the Raving Rabbids, you don't shoot bullets but instead, toilet plungers! This itself is hilarious and entertaining. But of course, i don't do a very good job yet.

There are other variety of games as well. Some of them require very good timing and precision.
And I know...I'm not doing a very good job describing how fun this game is, but one thing for sure. IT IS JUST SO MUCH FUN!

Wii Sport
The Wii sport game that comes with the console, is good to play in large party. So that's why, I invited few of my friends to come to play and we spend a good few hours on it. Each of us did a "fitness test" and surprisingly, I'm the "youngest", which is, age 42!!! Out of all sport games (bowling, golfing, baseball, tennis, boxing), my favourite game is bowling. Boxing is not bad either, after the first "tournament" with the computer, my arms are completely sore! Maybe I can lose a few pounds? (I wish...)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Great!!! When are you hosting another one of these wii party again?
My Wii fever is dying.... save me some $$.. haha
Have u tried the flying game? Extremely hard to control... I kept flying off to space.

Petti said...

All those difficult games are managed by Henry...I can only play the easy ones...
The most difficult one, to me, is the flying game and the "bunny slow to react" one. I can never get the remote to tilt the way it should, in a timely manner.
The jumping is not easy either, at least I can't get a pass yet...