Sunday, February 4, 2007

Wii Obsession (Part 2)

It wasn't my intend to update my blog only once a week.
Just that my mind/time were pretty much occupied, still.

It all began with the plan of a so called "Wii Kick-off party" for this weekend.
In the email exchanges, people started to post their Wii numbers.
The idea is that once the Wii numbers from both parties are registered, the personalized Mii characters can travel to each other's console and can be seen during some games.
Since I don't have a wireless router to allow my Wii console to go online, I wasn't able to exchange Wii numbers.
I feel the peer pressure that I just NEED a wireless router, to share the FUN of seeing others Mii characters.
On the 6th day, I guess I can't hold anymore.
Finally I bought my wireless router in BB, got the price match discount. It ends up the same price as the boxing day sales. I'm happy.
Although I'm not too happy that I am spending $53, just for the Wii to go online.

In order to get prepared for this "Wii Party", I'm trying to pass through all the stages for the Raving Rabbids game. That way I can unlock all the games for the crowd to play during the party.
This is not an easy task, perhaps not complicated but just time consuming. There is one game in particular, I have spent hours on it but still can't pass. Even Henry got frustrated but he still managed to get a pass in about 20 minutes.

Therefore, for almost part of the whole week, I slept 4 or 5 hours everyday.
Finally on Thursday, we are able to play till the end.
I really look forward to the party day!

During the party day, we play a few different games.
Had so much fun.

For those games that we played, I am so glad that, I don't feel obsessed about them.
So I guess my Wii Obsession can die for a little while now.

No comments: