Friday, January 19, 2007

Gloomy Friday

It's a gloomy Friday.
Working enthusiasm is significantly lowered...
Seeing the holes on the ceiling, and the messy stuff around my bathroom, certainly makes my day more depressed.
On Wednesday, I was so depressed to cook dinner as the plumber guy cut up the ceiling to find the leak in my house, and suspected that the floor heating system has gone wrong.
Spending $400 and get nothing fixed yet, is upsetting.

On Thursday I'm still depressed so I ate more than I should for lunch: fish burger w/o sauce, 6 pieces of chicken nuggets, starbucks vanilla green tea latte.
To walk to the Ironwood plaza on a slushy gound, with 2 bags of discounted canned food in 1 degree, my hands almost get frozen. I thought the hot greentea latte could warm my hands up but I had a hard time carrying all these bags, umbrella and drink.

And after almost 1 week of carpooling, I am back on my car again. Thanks to the RAIN which wash away the snow on the ground.

Snow should only belong to the mountain or any ski resort, not on the city ground.

Weekend preview:
Tonight: Dine-out in Macoronni Grill.

Saturday: Line up for Wii? I'm still struggling to do so. It sounds so crazy silly to line up for a game console so late after the release. And I just never ever think of lining up for a game console, as I am never into video games. But the Wii seems just so much fun. Oh well.

Do some shopping for parents, preparing my trip to HK.

Work?

Piano lesson.

Sunday: Snowboarding? (it would be my first time since more than a year ago)

Hopefully it would be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

A lot of things can go wrong in a house ... just take a look at the "Holmes on Homes" HGTV series....