This must the long weekend with least amount of sleep.
Friday: had dinner in my friend's place as usual. There is my favourite risotto! I had almost 3 bowl and bunch of other stuff. Too full to sleep until 3am (almost 4).
Saturday, get up around noon. I'm too full to have breakfast/lunch. We went to dealership and a body shop to get a quote for fixing the car seat. After that we got home and I cook something quick for hubby. Around 4pm we head out to IKEA to buy the glass cabinet which we supposed to get one two years ago. His Macross collection was lying on the floor for almost 2 years already. At first we are a bit worried that the cabinet is too big to put inside the car, but it's actually ok, still got room in my car! After dining out in Hapa for the first time, we head back home and start assembling the cabinet at 10. It's ready around midnight and needless to say, we also sleep around 3.
Sunday: Got up around 11-ish. After dinner, I started to open my miniature collection from the boxes, since the glass cabinet is ready. 12 boxes, took me almost 2 hours to put them together! Sleep around 3-ish again...
Monday: I got up at 10 on my own. Then I head out to the supermarket to get grocery for the gathering tonight. It's WII day that a few friends of mine came over to play Wii. Since my friend is bringing over her portable grill, I need to shop for some meat.
Hubby got up around noon and started assembling his Macross robot so that they will be ready to be displayed in the shelf. It actually took him a few hours to do that, can you believe this? Anyway, friends started to come around 4 and I hope they all had good time. I didn't play though since I was busy preparing the food all the time! Dinner for 8 people is certainly not an EASY task! Friends left around 10 and I was still washing dishes, and then clean the floor with my steam mop.
This ends the long weekend. It's always good to be able to have the food you like to eat; it's always good to get together with the friends you like to hang around with.
Enjoy the good moment as life is some what fragile.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a great Wii party!!!
Thank you for hosting. I had such a great time. =D
I can not stay up pass 12am.... but also can not sleep pass 7:30am.
Post a Comment