Combination of daily routines, thoughts, perception, emotion, will, and imagination.
Friday, September 4, 2009
I wish it's still Spring
Let's begin the September blog with a Spring favoured floral birthday card. I can almost smell the scent of Autumn but I wish it's still in Spring. This card is for my coworker's birthday. Give me a perfect excuse to try out my new Nestabilities folder.
Materials include: Nestabilities folder: Fleur De Lis. Sentiment is HA. Martha Stewart punch.
The MS punch is not that expensive compare with other brand punches. And they are often more unique. However, this punch that I bought (that gives the lace-like border), is not as sharp. I have really hard time to punch through my card stock.
3 comments:
Great blog. Met you on Hero!
wow.. ur card is looking more and more professional.
martha steward punch... those r expensive.
The MS punch is not that expensive compare with other brand punches. And they are often more unique. However, this punch that I bought (that gives the lace-like border), is not as sharp. I have really hard time to punch through my card stock.
Post a Comment