However, I'm lucky enough to have a few friends who are good cook and generous enough to share their recipe. Sometimes there are even step by step picture instructions so it seems easier for me to follow. That boosts up my confident level to try out some new recipe.
Tonight, I decided to try this blueberry pound cake recipe. I was drawn to it because it says "very buttery and moist" blueberry cake. I was never be able to make a very buttery and moist cake in my entire life. So I decided to give it a try.
The process goes smoothly except that I "think" I over blend the batter as it has lumps at one point (after adding the egg). I absolutely agreed that it IS a buttery cake. I can smell the butter during blending! The final product is very fluffy and moist. Although the texture is not as smooth, overall I'm satisfied! Finally I'm able to make a moist cake. Thanks CW! But can anyone tell me how to make the cake smoother?
| From Blueberry cake |
From this recipe.
1 comment:
Yes! It's very good!! Very buttery!!!!
Post a Comment