Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Heat Wave

Definitely one of the "hottest" topics these days, the heat wave in town. It has lasted more than a month with its climax in the past two weeks. 32C from the weather report, or 34C or 40C from my car thermometer. I can only recall I don't have a single decent sleep almost 4 days in a roll. Thanks to those "sexy lingerie" I got, otherwise I would need to sleep naked as my bedroom is upstairs and it's like sauna even at night. I don't even want to step outside the office during lunch break. It feels like Las Vegas outside, while the air con inside office, in particular, my room, is just too good that I have to wear big jacket and keep having hot drink. My boss would definitely misunderstand me that I'm working so hard that I even work through lunch time! On the other hand, the chances of finding a portable air con or fan, become as slim as winning the lotto jackpot.

Finally, the heat wave decided to step out of our way of life. I felt some gentle breeze on Tuesday; and almost can't stand the COLD breeze at night. We almost catch a cold while trying to take some night shot in Jerico Beach.
This is the cool night shot we got. (The picture may not be cool, but we certainly were cool if not freezing cold while taking this shot)

No comments: