Thursday, October 2, 2008

My first Europe trip - Day 2 of 15 (Italy: Florence, Pisa)

Florence
Turns out that Florence (I would prefer to call it with the proper name "Firenze")is my favourite Italian city. A medieval city full of architecture and arts. And of course, with many shops (especially leather shops). It's definitely on my re-visit list...

Pisa
I may want to revisit Pisa too, just because I really regret that we got not time to go up the leaning tower...

Hotel
The hotel is better tha last night. Brighter and cleaner bathroom. However, there is no shower curtain but a plastic panel which only covers 1/4 of the bath tub. What's the point? I end up need to wipe the whole bathroom floor after shower. And guess what, I need to do that almost 1/3 of the time during the whole trip. Most of the hotel bathroom has this half panel that stops no water!

Europe Trip Day 2

No comments: