Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday

I was hoping to have more rest but in the end I just woke up by myself at 10:30. It's after all 10 hour sleep but I was thinking a little more be better. Anyway, I decided to head out for early dim sum lunch. Dim sum is great as usual. After that me and my hubby went to visit father in law and brought him some cherries. Since there is about 1.5 hour left before meeting my friend, I ask my hubby to drop me off at downtown Sears to get my nail polish base coat. Mine was dry out after a few months :( I also need to shop father's day gift. As there is still 20 minutes left, I was thinking to get the gift in downtown as well before taking skytrain to the meeting place. I was a bit surprised that my friend is already there 20 minutes before. Anyway, I told her that I am on the way and will be there in 10 minutes. As I get off skytrain and take a look at the time...and it's still 20 minutes before the meeting time. At this point I sense the trouble...how could the time stays the same before I get on skytrain and after I get off skytrain? And there must be something wrong with my watch. I quickly take out my cell phone and check the time...I was actually 15 minutes late!!! Oh well..

I went with my friend to check out wedding gown and pre wedding photo package. It's so good to be slim. :) She looks so pretty in most of the gowns! Anyway, I try my very best to bargain a better price for her. I think her package is quite decent.
Since my friend is hurrying back for second visit of the open house, I ask her to just drop me off in a near by supermarket and ask my hubby to give me a ride home instead. And that kinda take my hubby away in the middle of his weekend project - replacing his car trim with carbon fiber vinyl paper. Anyway, he finally finished everything around 8 and we had dinner at home.

Was hoping to finish making my father's day card but no...my mind is empty...

No comments: