Friday, June 11, 2010

Diet - Day 5

I still don't feel dizzy at all. But I'm just ultra hungry in the lunch hour that I "broke" the rule, just had a pack of veggie soup mix...But...I'm still happy that it's finally the "meat" day! I am going to have chicken with tomato tonight. :) Haven't eaten any meat since last Sunday...

Got another diet plan from coworker. She loses quite a lot of weight after her pregnancy, now she's even slimmer than before she had baby. According to her the diet meal is 800 calories each day. There are tons of recipes to choose from as well. Hm...should I go with the Chinese recipe or the Western one...hm....

Chinese one: easier/quicker to prepare, but 1000 calories
Western one: more varieties dishes to choose from, only 800 calories, but would take much longer to prepare. Which one to choose...hm....

This morning, down about 5lb as of today.

No comments: