Saturday, June 5, 2010

So tired

Went to 2nd card making gathering. We were supposed to make some fathers' day card but I can't come up with the design. So I didn't bring enough material to her place. In the end we chit chat a bit and share some technique.

I bought a Swiss roll and I just had a slice for lunch. I kinda want another piece but seeing the other girl (who is a bit bigger size than me) also had one piece only...I sort of feel bad if I eat more than her. So I was just starving when I got home around 4. Had a cup noodle and a yogurt. Then I go browse the web for a bit while my hubby is working on the car. Don't know why I feel so tired that I just have to take a nap. I almost never have the need to take a nap since 5...Last night I sleep for about 7 hours but that shouldn't be too bad. I just took a nap on the couch until 8pm then we head off to dinner.

Still tired after dinner and time to off to bed...

No comments: