Went to tulip field in the States on Saturday.
Lineup is about an hour when we arrived border at 9am.
I miss going through Nexus lane...
Quite cold and chilly in the morning. The sun only came out in the late afternoon.
After the buffet lunch, we went to the outlet and then costco.
Just bought a top from Puma. Bump into my friend J in the store.
Later found on that my other friend F saw my mom in the buffet place too.
Perhaps I should organize a mini-tour for all of us instead.
Skip dinner, I was still full from the buffet.
There was a lineup when we came back...almost line up for 35 minutes. I was pretty surprised. Usually around 9pm it's pretty clear at the border.
Made another birthday card before I went to bed.
Sunday is my MIL birthday.
Bump into Mrs L in costco in the morning.
Had wonton noodle for lunch with IL's family.
Afternoon I went back to work for 2 hours. Found a couple issues. My extra work hour really "worth" it.
After that we had dinner together as well, the king crab is the most expensive but worst (in terms of size). We should have gone there for dimsum only...
It's time to do more exercise. I really had too much good food this weekend.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Think of all those things you can buy with the extra money from not getting the Nexus =)
King Crab is very out of season now.
Huh? Without Nexus I was spending an extra hour at the border. It's nothing to do with shopping time. That was a tulip trip...
Post a Comment