Final week before my 10K Sun Run, but I don't think I'm ready yet. It is going to be my worst Sun Run.
Lost a day of my "regular workout routine" because it's Easter Monday (what an excuse).
Ok, just because I can't finish my chores before my mom's annual visit. I really can't spare half an hour to do any exercise.
Apr 14: Running 47 minutes (including full course in the trail). I think the actual running time is around 40 minutes because I have walked in between. After that there are extra 20 minutes walk to the mall. It's a gorgeous day for running/walking.
Lunch: oatmeal
Apr 15: No exercise (went to autoshop to get my car during lunch hour)
Lunch: banana loaf from Starbucks.
Apr 16: Swimming 7 laps in about 32 minutes(50m pool).
Lunch: Japanese lunch box
Apr 17: No exercise
Lunch: Oatmeal
Apr 18: No exercise (it's weekend!)
Apr 19: Sun Run 10K
Unofficial result: 1:14:45, 7:29/km, Place: 24398
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment