Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekly challenge

Recently, I have subscribed to Hero Arts Flickr group which people post their handmade greeting cards or scrapbook pages. Those cards/pages need to use at least one of Hero arts products. Hero Arts also host weekly challenges and pick a few winner within the group (with prizes too!). Well, I'm not going to talk about my submission here since, I was almost never in time for any submission that matches the theme.

However, I'm here for a weekly challenge. I'm going to follow the soup diet again. Quite tired of people buzzing about whether I am pregnant. So, I'm going to follow the 1-week soup diet, plus exercise 2-3 time this week. Next week, I'll resume normal meal but exercise 4 times a week. Hopefully by the end of the month I can lose at least 5 - 10 pounds. Now that's challenge.

No comments: