Aug 11 - Day 1
-food: veggie soup + fruit
-exercise: jogging for half an hour
Aug 12 - Day 2
-food: veggie soup + vegetable + baked potato for dinner
-exercise: walk about half and hour
Aug 13 - Day 3
-food: veggie soup + fruit + vegetable
-exercise: jogging for half an hour + walk 20 minutes
Aug 14 - Day 4
-food: veggie soup + 2 cup of milk + 2 banana (ok...I confess that I "took" 3/4 piece of biscuit from my coworker...)
-exercise: none
Aug 15 - Day 5
-food: veggie soup + tomato + meat(some beef and fish)
-exercise: jogging for half an hour
Aug 16 - Day 6
-food: veggie soup + meat (1 regular burger patty & 1 ground turkey burger patty) + veggie
-exercise: hiking for 2 hours
Aug 17 - Day 7
-food: veggie soup + rice (rice noodle for lunch and small quantity of rice for dinner) + veggie
-exercise: none
The end of day 7, I have lost about 5 pounds.
It was a bit disappointing because I expect to go down more...
Next week, no diet but more on exercise...
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment