Nothing really special.
Friday night we went to friend's house for dinner as usual. Had way too much food. Got a long huge pillow as present. Since I'm too stuffed, I have to give it some time to digest before I can go to bed. End up playing GT5 until 4am. Finally I can get into first place after 3 hours practice. :)
Saturday: had hair cut around noon. I like my hairstyle but it's getting way too many split ends. Time to have a trim before Chinese New Year as well.
After that had lunch at home. Then went to friend's house to visit her baby. After that went to Coquitnam IKEA. For some reason I was kinda moody when deciding where to go for dinner. I was debating to have pizza or not...
At the end we went to Eastside Mario in Coquitnam center.
Sunday: Had dim sum and then go back to work for a while. I have to work on my Chinese New Year theme ATC tonight, which I have signed up in the HA Flickr Gruop...
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment