Anyway, my friend introduces me to this place some time ago, East Side Mario's.
The decor is like retro American style cafe in the 60s. I guess there is a need of the symbol of the East, the Statue of Liberty to be the main decor.

I had the minestrone soup and my hubby had the green salad. The loaf of bread is served warm. I'm quite satisfied with my soup as there are quite a lot of veggie inside. And it is not watery like some other places.

For main course, I had the four meat pizza. It came with thin crust and that's how I like it. Ever since I had thin crust pizza in Florence I'd like to have the same kind of crust to have the feeling of authentic pizza. The 4-slice pizza is $9.99 with the added option of $4.99 for all-u-can-eat soup/salad. I can't say the quality is outstanding but it certainly offered very good value for the price. In my opinion it's better than Boston Pizza.

My hubby ordered the Scallop Carbonara. The cream sauce is thick and tastes great.

There is also another economical option $14.99 that offers a few choices of pizza/pasta, with all-u-can-eat soup/salad, drink and dessert. To me it's very good deal. If you live near by, I would say it's a good place for causal dinner.
1 comment:
watery soup is good, it means low fat... hahaa
that pizza looks good.
Post a Comment