Monday, September 20, 2010

Parents back!

Saturday: Get up at 10am. Make the Portabello Mushroom fried rice till 11:30. Then went to the makeup appointment at 12. Went to hair salon afterwards. Back home about 2pm. Then go to the airport to pick up parents. My Dad is coming too! He hasn't been here for long time! Help them to unpack the luggage. Dinner with the in-law family at 8pm in Sun Sui Wah. It's surprised that even though there is wedding banquet outside, the dishes still came quick and plenty of staff to help us out. It's great dinner. The steam rockcod is great too!

Sunday: dim sum with mom's friend. She said that I look more chubby. I saw her about half a year ago but my weight is not as much difference from now. Hm....This is the 2nd comment I got that I look more chubby in 3 days... >_<
Off to work after dim sum lunch, till 8pm...dinner in Bauhinia Restaurant.

I got waken up at 7am these day by the pipe construction outside. Why do they start work so early???

No comments: