Saturday: plan to have dim sum lunch @ Aberdeen center but all booked until an hour later. So we decided to head to Gingeri in Lansdowne mall instead. The reason to have lunch along sky train station is that I'm asking my husband to go to Point Roberts to pick up my parcel while I can go home by skytrain. Since I'm taking skytrain anyway, I decided to head to the Nespresso boutique so that I can take my coffee pod to recycle. After that, I shopped in Oakridge for a bit before heading to attend the Taiwan Fest in downtown area. My SIL got some VIP ticket from her workplace so we are going to watch a fashion show (which is part of the opening ceremony). We got there around 5:30 and had some snack before the opening ceremony starts at 7:30. The fashion show is great, unlike the one I have been before. I can even recognize some familiar faces of the model. I think they are popular model from Taiwan. Some bridal gown show I have been before is not as great as this one.
![]() |
| Taiwan Fest Fashion Show |
Sunday: Starts my house cleaning project. It's actually a HUGE job since my house has been a mess for some time already. The stuff that I bought are lying on the floor, the bills from last April are still waiting to be filed. Anyway, I try to tackle the den first, since that's the worst place. I clean up all the newspaper (from last month), and then started to file the bill/statement. And my hubby clean the stove and shed his own bill/statement. I clean the bathtub too. Took me so much energy since the soap scum has built up for quite a while. After my hard work, the bath tub is once again shiny. :) At night I went to friend's place for steak. It's Wagyu steak ordered from Costco online. Although it's not as tasty as the Japanese one, but still very good! And huge too! I was soooo stuffed!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Monday: Continue to clean up my house. Den is 90% done. Living room 80%. And the recycle paper and stuff almost filled up half of my kitchen. Hubby said if someone tried to break in at night, he/she will sure trip over and get hurt! Had Peking duck dinner with friends...YUM~
Pending: Mom's room, my room, computer room, mop the floor, trim my in house plant...
P.S. Took me actually one hour to carry all the recycle material to my cars, and then to recycle depot and dump them...Very good workout!

No comments:
Post a Comment