Saturday: visit the Beaty Biodiversity Museum, featuring the blue whale skeleton. While we are leaving, we saw the open house sign so we just like to drop by. Not for house hunting, but I love to see nice interior design of the display suite. We just follow a group of mainland visitors to look at the display suite. 1500 sq ft for $1.4 million, $400 monthly fee. And there is a weird huge column/post in the middle of the living room. I feel like living in my own house more and more then.
Well, after the exhibition, we shopped along 4th Ave and there is meat shop, selling BBQ ribs for $5. Got attracted by the food sample. Since I haven't had lunch yet so I thought it's a good idea to try out the ribs. And don't know why and what happened, after a few minutes, my lip started to swollen, as if I was bitten by mosquito on the lip. I can feel my lip growing bigger and bigger and a bit itchy. So I just quickly ran inside the shopper drugs mart and ask the pharmacist for recommendation. Maybe some allergy pill or cream? He recommended an allergy pill to me and after taking that, the swollen part ease off quick. That was a bit scary as I have never been like that. The pharmacist does warn me that this drug is drowsy. I wasn't paying too much attention because I seem to be able to stay awake quite well even with drowsy drugs. But I guess he's so right this time, I almost fall asleep during the movie. Yeah, we watched The Knight and Day. It's a Tom Cruise film and I saw some positive critic/review but too bad it's not doing so well w/ the box office. I do sleep early as I was really sleepy...
Sunday: want to go Grouse Grind but too lazy...Want to watch A-Team but the show time on the newspaper was wrong, so we watched Inception instead. The plot/idea is pretty interesting; but a bit complicated. I got confused about the ending. But I do feel better than Matrix. There are some similarities between them.
Monday: finally I mop the floor...
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should mop my floor soon...
Wonder what kind of allergy that was. Pretty sure u had bbq ribs b4... what could be in the spice that caused that i wonder.
I don't know, may be some dirty tissue paper or folk...
That was scary to see lip keep swelling...
Post a Comment