Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Victoria Day Long Weekend

Friday: Friend's house for dinner.

Saturday: Want to check out the sample sales of John Fluevog Shoes. Ever since I bought two pairs from the gas town store, this brand remains my favourite shoe brand. It's so comfry, yet stylish and unique! I never thought I'm spending almost $300 a pair but it's so worth it. I get lots of compliment when I wear it. End up I didn't buy any sales item though. There are not much selection left. Instead, I finally bought the one I already fell in love with it previously but I just don't want to buy 3 pairs one time (that would be almost $1000).
I got this and this last time.
And this is my new addition. After that, I got my hubby a t-shirt from Mexx. Then we head out for early dinner @ a Japanese noodle place besides Joe Forte. We are lucky that we got a parking spot there. I was a bit surprised that there are not many people in downtown. It's supposed to be a "long weekend" Saturday but there are not many people on the street.
After dinner, we hang out in Chapters @ south Granville for a bit and go home early. We'd love to get enough rest for the trip tomorrow.

Sunday: going to Leavenworth with my friends. I thought I cough much less now that I'm ok to go for a short road trip. I guess I'm not totally healed yet. I am heading back to the doctor on Tuesday. :(
Leavenworth Visit


Monday: had a pedicure/manicure appointment at noon. First time to try out a spa where I am hearing positive feedback. Not bad but it's a bit far. After that head back to Richmond for grocery shopping and dinner. Need to be @ home by 8pm for the season finale of 24. I rarely watched English TV series but I'm a big fan of 24.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

wow $300!!! *jaw dropping*

i'm not a 24 fan, totally lost track of it...