Monday, November 30, 2009

King crab week!

Can't believe that I had king crab twice (Friday and Sunday) during the weekend.

First course:
Steam king crab leg with garlic

2nd course:
crab meat miso soup

3rd course:
deep fry crab with hot & spicy salt.

Yum~~~
******************
Saturday: went to US for Thanksgiving Shopping. My target is See's Candy and Carnation Evaporated Milk from Costco actually. And a few things from Michaels craft store. So in the end, bought only 1 hand cream and nothing else from the outlet. We took off around 2pm, after pick up my "Nexus" friends. Got there around 4pm. After Costco and Michaels stop, we arrived 202 outlet around 5. Shop till 10pm the closing time. Then we had dinner in Olive Garden. By the time we arrived home, it's 1:30am already. I was a bit surprised though, there was no line up when we go there, and also when we come back. I was expecting some lineup but none!

Sunday: plan to go to work in the afternoon then give piano lesson. But there is no-show and I woke up too late. So in the end, just bought some grocery and head to dinner. Another great meal!

I gotta exercise more next week. I wish I can still fit in my dress for the x'mas party...

No comments: