Monday, November 2, 2009

Exercise log (week 31)

Monday: Got cheated by the weather forecast. :) It was "supposed" to rain but it didn't. So I didn't bring my running outfit.

Tuesday: Finally sunny. Despite the great weather (a bit on the chilly side but not bad for jogging), I can only run 22 minutes. I can feel my heart is beating too fast. I don't know whether because lack of sleep or too much dose of coffee this morning. I have to stop at 22 minutes. Then I walked for about 1k and run 700m? Then walk back to office. Btw, the Starbucks instant coffee sample (the stronger type) is not bad. Didn't sleep well two nights in a roll. Got waken up at around 4-ish/5-ish. :(

Saturday: After a few days of rain, it is sunny today :)
Run 5 laps around the near by park in 40 minutes.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Looks like good weather is making a come back... probably won't last long.