Sunday, July 19, 2009

This weekend

Had a rather relaxing weekend.

Saturday, had Taiwanese noodle for lunch. After that watch Harry Potter. I'm surprised that there is no 3D version shown here as I heard there is 3D version in Hong Kong.
And more surprisingly, there is no lineup for the 5:30 show when I got to the theater at 4:30! The movie itself is not bad. Same "Harry Potter" style. The main characters have grown up so much. Not "kids" anymore.

Sunday, had left over for lunch, then head out to have a hair cut. I LOVE long hair but it's just too long for my "active" lifestyle. It takes too long to dry. In the hot summer days I just feel too hot. After the hair cut, I seem to have a bit headache and also late to go grouse grind (or it's more like an excuse). I guess I just sleep too late. Finally, head out to West Van to take some pictures. Again, I'm just way to big to be in front of camera...I am looking forward to other portrait shot after losing 20 lbs (will I ever get to that stage...)! Dinner in Cannery. Book through opentable.com and take advantage of the 1000 points special. Just need another 1000 point reservation and I will be able to claim my $26 voucher!

No comments: