Got really stressed out @ work, due to the security audit. Did some last minute study on the topic, which I found really difficult. Not the topic itself. Just that I haven't actually "studied" for so long. Be able to memorize and present (as if I know a lot) is not an easy task. The actual interview was almost an hour. I hope everything's ok.
Besides that, I need produce a few reports and that required me to go over all defects since the beginning of the year, which is, a total of around 900. In addition, there are two product releases that I have to deal with, one for Monday and one the coming Friday.
Weather has been so hot these days that I couldn't sleep very well. On the other hand, the air con @ work is just too good. It's so cold that I have wear big jacket all the time and I still get a minor cold.
It's firework time! First one started on Wednesday as usual. The event almost got cancelled due to lack of funding. I don't know how it managed to happen now. It's good anyway. Planned to go to my apartment roof top to view the firework from far but once we got there, the roof top was already closed due to the construction. Really disappointed and as we drove away, saw a few people gathered along the corner of Oak & 7th Ave. That's indeed a secret spot! We just stand there and my hubby took a few pictures with his new DSLR. Pictures didn't turn out too well though, which is kinda expected for the first time.
Got really tired on Friday and sleep almost 11 hours! On Saturday I went back to work for 2 hours then planned to go to Jerico Beach afterward. But it started lightening and then raining around evening time. So at the end, we went back to the "secret spot" for the firework again. This time we didn't take any picture as there's light rain.
Sunday, went jogging with friend in QE Park in the morning for about an hour. I was a bit concerned with the hot weather but it turns out a bit cloudy and gentle breeze. Perfect for jogging! Again, my Grouse Grind plan is not carried out as the trail may be really slippery after the rain. Went grocery shopping in the afternoon as usual. After dinner, my old problem started to come back and haunt me. :(
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow... what do u write in the report... or do u just use the one in census. i remember seeing a button for report.
old problem? leg cramps?
I don't have to write the report, just go through each one and categorize according different types.
Old problem....worse than leg cramps.... :(
Post a Comment