
I'm so lucky to have a few friends who like cooking, and actually cook very good food. And the best of all, they are willing to share their recipe even document the whole process online. Therefore, whenever I ran out of idea of what to cook, I often visit their sites for inspiration.
I have to say, I love McDonald's Egg McMuffin a lot. Too bad it is only served during breakfast hour here. It is indeed served whole day in Hong Kong. So when I saw the egg benedict recipe posted, I quickly gathered the necessary ingredient and tried it out on Saturday morning. To me, egg benedict and egg mcmuffin is similar, although I don't really like the Hollandaise sauce. But I'm so surprised to find a pack of Hollandaise sauce mix on the shelf. So I use that instead of making my own.
Of course, my version can't compare with this one.
1 comment:
Yummm that looks good.
Post a Comment