Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend

It's very sunny and nice weather this weekend.

Saturday, a very relaxing day. Time just flies...

Want to go to the States on Sunday but after seeing the lineup, we give up. It would be about an hour lineup and at that time I really want my Nexus pass.

We could go to Whiterock on the way back but I hesitate to walk under the strong UV. End up just walking around Richmond to "kill" some time before dinner. I bump into 苗僑偉 and his family outside "his" store. But I'm too shy to ask for a picture or autograph. I'm not a big fan of him but I do like to watch his TV series.

Had a bit of headache so I'm not able to make some cards. I feel bad that there is no production this week.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I've seen him here as well... a long time ago.

Bunny said...

I've seen him here as well, long time ago.