Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting hitched

The wedding season starts particularly early this year. The first wedding I attended was in mid-May. In fact, I have attended 2 weddings in May, 1 in June already. And there are five more coming, all in August! August must be a very good month to get hitched. Out of the 5 invitations, 4 of them are actually on the same date! I can only choose to attend either the banquet or the ceremony.

The first May wedding took place in a very popular wedding venue: Minoru Chapel.





Whereas the other wedding took place in a hotel ballroom.
Very pretty decor but of course, I love the dessert buffet the most! haha :D
And it's very nice to meet with some old friends too.







The 3rd wedding I attend this year. Minoru Chapel as well.
It's a long day for the wedding couple and me too! I was helping out in the wedding and participate in the door game.



And yeah..the ladies have gone quite "wild" that night. Everybody has fun!

Looking forward to the upcoming 5 weddings in August!

No comments: