It's a nice and hot day.
I'm about to have my breakfast and enjoy my Canada Day holiday...
And there they are, a troop of ants crawling on my kitchen counter top...
So I quickly grab a tissue paper...try to kill as many as possible...It's just brutal...
And Henry quickly pick up the bug spray to try blocking their entrance from the back door.
I don't know how many I have killed. I just remembered the whole box of tissue is gone...
After all, the suspect is identified: the spilling bottle of vanilla syrup, and the empty can of pineapple chunk placed near the door, which is waiting to be taken out to recycle. The syrup bottle was there for months already. I guess the pineapple can smells too good?
Although the situation seems to be under controlled, it's time to clean up.
Everything located on the counter top needs to be cleaned. And anything that can be removed, goes to garbage, including a few pieces of bread. We just can't be certain whether the ant has tasted those bread before us...
After 3 hours...the counter top is so clean and tidy. And we are sweating, exhausted, and starving...
Today I still see a few ants outside. But none inside the house. Sigh...hopefully they just go away after a while. Or I should still buy some special spray...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah. the pineapple would do it. not just the ants, I can smell the pineapple from far away as well.
Post a Comment