It has served as my personal space for the past 10 years. I drive (of course), I sing (yeah sometimes), I talk (rarely though) inside almost everyday. It has faithfully stand by my side, and gone through my "golden years" with me. And I'm sure it's blessed, perhaps with my parents warm wishes. There's a time I was making circle and drifting towards the ditch. I was so lucky that I didn't hit the curb nor go down the ditch. The other time on a icy road, it's 1cm (maybe 1mm) close to hitting the car that parked along the road. It just never fails me.
Anyway...farewell to my faithful companion.
Here comes the new baby...
I'm actually a bit surprised. German car used to be(at least in my impression) plain and dull, especially the interior. And the functionalities are just hard to find/use. But this new series interior, is stylish, yet easy to use. I can figure out most of the major functionalities without referring to the 500-page menu book. I am now more convinced that I am making a not-so-bad decision to break my piggy bank for this.
1 comment:
Nice...
I never read the manual.
Post a Comment