Friday, April 18, 2008

Pasta Dinner

I seldom cooked Western food.

My philosophy for dinner is definitely simple and quick. I just can't afford an hour to prepare dinner after getting of at 8pm.

Since I'm more familiar in preparing Chinese dishes, that's what I always have for dinner.

But tonight (actually yesterday), I started craving for some Western food. Or I should say, I run out of idea for Chinese dishes.

So I thought of having pasta for dinner.

Bought some Sweet Basil Italian Sausage and a jar of tomato pasta sauce from Save-on food.

Complete in about 40 minutes, here's what I have:

Stir fry celery with garlic.
Tomato sauce macaroni with Italian sausage, top with shredded cheese.
Tea.

What's missing...probably the candle light. :P

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I made pasta as well... Is it just me or does a box of wholewheat pasta only contain enuf spaghetti for 2.5meals