Sunday, March 18, 2007

Trip to Hong Kong

It has become my yearly routine, that I went back to Hong Kong during the Chinese New Year period.
Since my parents stayed in HK most of the time, I'd like to spend the Chinese New Year time with them.
Another reason is, the weather is enjoyable at this time of the year, not too hot nor "too cold" (ok..it depends...it "could" be cold but rarely).
In addition, there are lots of sales going on near the holiday and season end, it's a great time for shopping! :P

Well, this year I go back with my newly wedded husband.

This 10-day trip, supposed to be a vacation but turns out to be more busy than going to work!

We tried to cooperate sight seeing, family visiting (for both my family and his family), get together with friends, and of course, shopping!

Sight-seeing
We managed to go to try out the Sky rail (on ping 360), and go to the Peak, including the wax museum. Too bad we weren't able to go to the Ocean Park to visit the jelly fish and the penda. We also went to Macau for 2 days. I felt that I'm extremely lucky to get the hotel lucky draw of $1000! ($500HK cash and $500 chip). The $500 chip we play Baccarat and 2 games of Blackjack. In the end we got $980 back. This is the biggest prize I've ever get in my life!

Family visiting
I'm glad to meet Henry's uncle and aunts, speically thanks to both of his uncles who gave us a ride.

Friends
It's always nice to get together with some old friends. And of course, I'm more than happy to be able to keep our friendship over the years.

Shopping
Actually I don't feel like I have bought many clothings...since I have gained a bit of weight and I simply don't think I will fit in even size L. However, I did spent quite a lot here and there.

Hong Kong Trip 2007


Now it's the time to come back to my routine life.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

WOW $1000!!!!!
The most I got was $10 from super 7.
Haha gaining weight is a money saver sometimes.