However, I do not want to see another "mission uncomplished".
I'm trying my best here.
First comes the pictures: (click on the picture below to go to the album)
![]() |
| Dine out vancouver |
And sorry, no pictures for Smoking Dog Bistro and Horizon.
Joe Fortes
Overall, I'm a bit disappointed with Joe Fortes. Service is so so...so as the food.
The Westwood Bar and Grill at the University Golf Club
To me, the University Golf Club is a very special place, as I got married there. Although my wedding did not take place in the restaurant (but the ballroom across the restaurant), the club house itself did bring back the sweet memory. Still, I'm very fond of the price and the food. I may definitely go back another time, not to mention that the server is nice (always with smile) and attentive as well.
Williams Tell
I like to go there because of the atmosphere, and the nice dining culinery.
They are very detail oriented - the way food is served and presented.
The lobster bisque is first presented with the just the lobster oil and "meat", then with the poured-in soup. The dessert is simple, but nicely done.
Smoking Dog Bistro
Go with my friend P and her brother. We both enjoyed the food and I'd love to go back again. Although, I got a bit upset as they say to have jazz on Wednesday on the website but didn't.
Horizon
Go with Henry's family as my mom in law love the view from the Burnaby mountain. We got the nice window seat.

No comments:
Post a Comment