I can't believe this little corner has been neglected for 5 years.
And yes, no more Sun Run since 2015.
A quick recap:
2017 I left my job and became a full time mom. Time passed even quicker as a full time mom than having a full time job, seriously.
2019 I can't believe myself went back to work.
2019 November my first car accident that resulted in total lost of my beloved car. Who can imagine going straight in a green light will get hit almost head on?
After 4 months of rehab/physiotherapy I *think* I am ok now, except I can no longer lift heavy stuff. I considered myself lucky as I manage to complete the therapy session before the pandemic shutdown.
2020 Covid 19 pandemic I started to work from home, and school has stopped for half a year. Travel plans had been cancelled (luckily refund has been in place).
Will life become normal? What is normal? The things that we normally do in our daily life (like shopping, dining out, going to school/work) has become a luxury now.
I started to miss my normal life, I started to miss my friends who I haven't seen in many months, or even, years.
Hope you are all doing well.
Friday, September 11, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment