Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Busy busy bee

Actually most if not all weekend in March I am pretty busy. Packed up with different appointments.

Saturday: potluck lunch (her house is huge, like her koi pond under the staircase).
Then massage appointment. I am almost late so I drive instead of taking skytrain. $18 to park for about 2 hours is definitely very expensive to me. But, very nice facilities, clean, and feeling so pampered. Surprisingly, the massage therapist is not too strong pressed on me but my muscle is sore afterwards. Shop a little bit along south Granville area. Then dinner at home afterwards.

Sunday: went to West Van. Had brunch in Wholefood Market. I just want to visit Urban Tea Merchant before its door closed by the end of the month. Feeling sad that one unique tea place is gone. I do like this location than the downtown location, even though it's further away. It's just a perfect excuse to visit West Van once a while.
Afternoon tea in downtown with my friend. It's quite pricey but food is very delicate. But next time I would try the other menu. I seem to like that presentation better (2 portions on one big plate instead of the traditional 3-tier plates). After high-tea, I took skytrain home and then head out to shop grocery, mopping garage floor, cook dinner, did 2 loads of laundry, moping kitchen floor afterwards. I think my calories intake is all gone...

Back is sore now...still...

No comments: