Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Christmas card of the year

I planned to make a birthday card for my birthday twin. Instead, I am too tempting to make a Christmas card.

So here it is:


Using two different cuttle bug folders: tiny bubble and snowflakes. The glitter at the background doesn't show too well. The snowman is a sticker. The border is dark blue but it shows like black in the picture.

Here's the inside.
The Rangers distress ink (faded jeans) does not give a very crisp image. But I like the colour.


In the end, I got no time for the birthday card. But lucky, I have an extra card from before. The orange butterfly one. Glad that it goes to my birthday twin!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

CUTE!! When r u gonna start selling ur cards?

Petti said...

Thank you! Just I need to figure out a way of selling. Are you going to give me some business?? :P